[NTLK] Newt is "fake news?"

Abraham Limpo abraham at familialimpo.net
Fri Feb 2 13:30:29 EST 2018

History in retrospect is hard. Most tech writers today haven't experienced
the 90's tech first hand and only can see from their 00 onwards POV.

Related only tangentially: I tend to distinguish between my generation's
gamers and newer ones by asking what was their favourite Final Fantasy
game. If they reply 9, they started with a PS2. If they reply 7, they
started with a PS, If they say 6, not only they are right, but started on a
SNES :D :D :D