[NTLK] New PDA gizmo folks might be interested in.

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Tue Feb 6 06:09:02 EST 2018

I actually clicked on it, but went back and un-did it. Part of it is the
landscape Android issue, but also that it would be difficult to use closed
(as a phone), but what truly intrigued me about it, and why I almost went
with it was the Linux possibility. I really wouldn't want Windows on this,
but Linux is a temptation. But I think it would have to replace my phone to
be worth it, and I can't see it doing that, and I don't really want a
_third_ device to haul around--this, my phone, and my Surface. :-) I have a
few more days to decide however. I may yet pull the trigger...

On Tue, Feb 6, 2018 at 11:47 AM Abraham Limpo <abraham at familialimpo.net>
wrote:

> I would love a "windows 10 for tablets" device with that form factor,
> though.

Jon Glass
jonglass at usa.net
jonglass at mac.com