[NTLK] Film Delays

Noah Leon moosefuel at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 11:22:46 EST 2018

Hi all,

Today is the 20th anniversary of the cancellation of Newton. I had hoped to
have my film done by today, and I am really happy with how it is turning
out, but it is by no means finished. Just like the original MessagePad, I'm
going to have to delay the release. however, I would like to share
something to the list on this important day, so here's an exclusive clip
(I'm not posting this anywhere else, and it will disappear around this time
tomorrow) from the film that I think is especially relevant. Thanks for all
the support!

https://vimeo.com/257731526/9e177e3dcf

noah

--