[NTLK] Film Delays

lordgroundhog at gmail.com lordgroundhog at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 02:41:02 EST 2018

Noah, thanks for the teaser/taster. After all this time, I'm looking forward to putting faces to the names I've known for so long.

You're doing us all proud! I want to say, "I can't wait!" but really, it's completely worth waiting for a proper finished version. As already has been said, the Newton suffered from being pushed out before it was ready. Your film doesn't have to be *that* authentic.   B-)

From me and my Newtons, thanks for making this film.

Shalom,

Christian

"I had to go back and transcribe all of my speech notes from my Newton, which is what I usually use for giving speeches from, because I wasn't sure I was going to be able to read it in this light, so I had to transcribe the notes onto paper. Unfortunately, my Newton is better at reading my handwriting than I am. So, there may be a pause while I try and decipher what I've written."

            -- Douglas Adams

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1ZzpdPJ7Zr4
(With thanks to Chod Lang)
http://tinyurl.com/29y2dl