[NTLK] Looking for experts on glueing or welding polyprophylen (PP)

Daniel Padilla daniel.padilla at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 03:44:12 EST 2018

Hello Frank.

As you have found, polypropilene is very difficult to bond with itself or
anything else,  but you can try with this adhesive from Loctite:
http://www.loctite.co.uk/loctite-4087.htm?nodeid=8802625323009

If PP doesn't finally work,  can you use acetate sheets?  they're usually
240 microns thick.  They bond really well with that 401 loctite adhesive
adhesive.

regards
Daniel