[NTLK] AA battery trays (Piotrowski Pawe? (Newton))

"Piotrowski Paweł (Newton)" newton at indigi.co.uk
Tue Jan 30 16:53:10 EST 2018

> On 30 Jan 2018, at 18:03, Russ Bravo VM <russbravo at virginmedia.com> wrote:
>
> Cheers Pawel
>
> I'm really not looking to spend more than £20 on a battery tray.
> Good luck if you can get £60 though!
> Guess they're so hard to find you can charge what you like and someone may pay it.

Cheers Russ,

I understand your point, but that things are not like rolls in bakery. I got the impression that there is a grudge because of price. I’m not sure why… I just answer on your email. If that price is too high for you - I understand. I'm not forcing no one to buy it. That was my offer only…
I don’t need special luck to sell it. Last month I sold 2 of them. If someone need it - can have it.

Kind regards,
Pawel