[NTLK] AA battery trays

"Piotrowski Paweł (Newton)" newton at indigi.co.uk
Tue Jan 30 17:59:50 EST 2018

> On 30 Jan 2018, at 22:14, Michael Neville <michael.neville at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> It's not even new... pathetic attempt to exploit Newton enthusiasts.

Do you have the same rhetoric when someone wants to sell eMate for $500?

The fact that someone wants to buy something, but can not get it at a low price, does not entitle him to insult others. I’m Newton big enthusiast. During the years I bought a lot of Newtons and even more accessories for Newton to my collection. And I never complain if something was too expensive. This is how collectors market working. Last time I spend almost $300 for EzPresentation card, but I did not have a grudge to seller, because his price. I just negotiated the price with him (because it was higher). If I can afford something and I want it, I just buy it. If not - I don’t buy. Someone ask $5000 for 3 Newton prototypes. I wish to have it. I didn’t bought, because the price was too high for me. I just said ‘thanks for you offer’ instead of insinuate something… So,I’m sorry, but your comment was pathetic…

Pawel