[NTLK] Discount code for July 22nd

Noah Leon moosefuel at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 22:55:32 EDT 2018

Hi all,

I’ve been a little quiet on the list lately, mostly due to being overwhelmed with work.

My film, Love Notes to Newton is finished, and I’ve mailed out most of the perks from the Indiegogo fundraising campaign, it has been quite an adventure. If you aren’t one of the backers or if you aren’t in the film, chances are you haven’t seen it yet (and if you are a backer and didn’t get your Vimeo link please contact me).

The film is premiering at MacStock Conference and Expo on July 22nd (tickets are still available!) and after that it will go on sale via Vimeo On Demand. I would encourage anyone to try to come to the conference, it is going to be great to see it with a bunch of Mac (and Newton) fans.

I have 50 free 2-day rentals available by using the discount code “poutine” beginning on the 23rd as a thank you to the list. All I ask is that if you like it you share and promote it.

The film is available at http://newtfilm.moosefuel.media.

Thanks everyone for being so great. Newton users are definitely some of the nicest people.

—
Making Meaningful Media - moosefuel.media
noah at moosefuel.media - 514-562-9636