[NTLK] Newton 2100 on batteries only freeze with ATA or 3rd party linear cards

Victor Rehorst victor at chuma.org
Thu Jul 26 11:39:09 EDT 2018

I wonder if they've kept any documentation from that long ago.

Also, design and manufacturing of Newtons (some models?  all models?)
was done by Sharp Corp in Japan. The leaked OMP repair manual on UNNA
[1] is a Sharp document ("Confidential") with a weird model number on
the cover, and doesn't even mention Apple anywhere.  That manual
actually *has* a circuit diagram for the OMP mainboard.  So maybe it's
not Apple's archives that need to be dug into...

[1]
http://www.unna.org/unna/development/documentation/OMPService/OMPRepairManual.pdf

(But UNNA is still down)