[NTLK] Newton Hall of Fame

Sylvain Pilet sylvain at pilet.net
Fri Jun 1 03:25:24 EDT 2018

Noah,

You know my opinion on a book dedicated ;-)
I must finish the layout of the book by the way!

It may be a good idea to do this on a Wiki or on a dedicated web page.
But who would decide who should appear on this Hall of Frame Newton?
According to what criteria will they be eligible?

Sylvain Pilet

NPDS | Newton Personal Data Sharing
http://messagepad.no-ip.org:3680 (TRACKER)
http://messagepad.no-ip.org