[NTLK] Help Getting Packages on a Messagepad 2100 from Windows 10 or Linux

"Piotrowski Paweł (Newton)" newton at indigi.co.uk
Tue Jun 19 03:22:54 EDT 2018

Hi Jordan,

Here you have good USB to RS232 cable. It works with Windows 10 (should even works without installing any drivers): https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00QUZY4L0/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 <https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00QUZY4L0/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1>

I don’t have much experience with Windows, but try to read separate topic (was something this morning) - nbk in the new millennium - and look at message from Elias. maybe he will can help you.

Most of the people use virtual machines.

Software for Newton: unna.org <http://unna.org/>

Best regards,
Pawel Piotrowski

Worldwide Apple Newton Users Map: http://user-map.applenewton.co.uk <http://user-map.applenewton.co.uk/>