[NTLK] Help Getting Packages on a Messagepad 2100 from Windows 10 or Linux

Elias Basse kd5jfe at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 10:43:17 EDT 2018

All,

Please find a download below to the Newton Connection Utilities for
Windows 7/10

http://basse.me/NCUWIN710.zip

You may have issues with slower port speeds on the newton, so you should
38400 baud rate (Just called serial as the default in dock) on the
newton to increase the stability of the synchronization.

This is original apple software just re-packaged with an installer that
works on 32/64 bit operating systems instead of the original 16bits,
even though there is a 32 bit exe contained within.

While this works well for me your results may vary.  I am running this
on a Prolific Serial Adapter and it is working for me, although the
interface can be a bit buggy at times at lower port speeds due to the
clock speed of my processor.

Please let me know your results.

Best Regards,

Elias