[NTLK] Looking for eMate Stuff

Florian Voigt florian.voigt at me.com
Sun Mar 4 13:52:22 EST 2018

Hi all,

I‘m pretty happy with my eMate as it is. It‘s gorgeous, I‘ve fixed the battery so it has an amazing life span - also I‘ve hooked it up with WiFi, so I can manage my servers using Telnet (to a hop server, then ssh).

However, as awesome as it is, there‘s a few things it‘s lacking. These things I am looking for.

- Memory Expansion (this is probably the most dire need)
- German ROM Board (more of a convenience, would also swap my eMate for a German eMate)
- Original Packaging and Manuals (German or English)
- Software (I know of UNNA, but I also like those boxes.)
- Ethernet Card or just a dongle (I have a few 3Coms, but I guess I‘ve got the wrong dongle for it)

I‘d love to hear some offers from you guys! Offers from Germany would be awesome, because that makes shipping or collecting easier, but really, please do offer from anywhere!

All the best,

Florian