[NTLK] Recelling eMate pack and have it look like an original

NewtonTalk newtontalk at pda-soft.de
Mon Mar 12 16:14:03 EDT 2018

> Can anyone recell my emate's batteries and make it look like nothing has
been changed?
> I am not confident in my abilities to do so.

Many on this list, myself included, can do this. However, if you really want
the pack to look like nothing has been changed, you'd need thin green heat
shrink tubing in the same color Apple used. You'll only see some square
millimeters of it at the pack's ends, but an expert would see that this
isn't an original pack. However, no expert in his right mind would think a
pack performing like a rebuilt one could possibly be an original...

Cheers

Frank