[NTLK] Looking for eMate Stuff

Florian Voigt florian.voigt at me.com
Sun Mar 25 17:56:05 EDT 2018

Grant, Tom, Frank,

thank you for your kind offers. I really hadn’t expected that much response. You’re awesome! Please accept my apologies for my late reply. I had a little family emergency that demanded all my attention.

For the moment, I’d like to start with Frank. Grant, Tom, please don’t think that I value your offer less, but Frank is a German, same as me - so shipping would be a lot easier.

Again, thanks!

-Florian