[NTLK] direct install of the 2010 fix patch 711000

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Wed May 2 05:17:35 EDT 2018

This may sound dumb, but I can't find a way to directly download the patch
to my Newton. All I found was the .sit or .zip file on 40hertz. I can't
find it at all on unna.org

I'm running on a Surface Pro and a Hackintosh, both running rather recent
systems (Hack running Sierra, not HS), and I really don't know of any way
to connect them to my Newton these days.

But I just discovered that I don't have any patches on my personal Newton
(I have the Ekhart's 031 patch on my older, now daughter's 2100, but it's a
mess physically, and I don't want to use that Newton)

So, is there a way to download it with NetHopper and install it directly?
Also, wasn't there a site that one could use to install other packages
directly? I can't find anything these days, and DuckDuckGo isn't helping
me...

TIA
Jon Glass
jonglass at usa.net