[NTLK] Anyone know if Silk 2.0.2 is abandonware

Grant Hutchinson splorp at me.com
Thu Nov 15 11:59:41 EST 2018

> On Nov 13, 2018, at 10:31 PM, Mark Kuberski <berskyboy at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Anyone know if Silk 2.0.2 is abandonware?  I have 10 days left on my trial.  And I would like to register it.

I would assume that it can be classified as abandonware, given that Hardy Macia (the author of Silk and the other Catamount Newton titles) passed away in 2013. Also, Kagi (the registration and payment system used for Catamount software products) shut down two years ago.

However, I might be able to locate an extra activation code for it.

g.