[NTLK] Virtual PC help

Michael Neville michael.neville at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 15:09:38 EDT 2018

Thanks for the input, Gene. I am running Windows 10, but my htpc at home is
currently running Windows 7 so I might give that a go.

One thing to keep in mind, Windows XP was released in 2002 and was the
first OS to combine the x86 line (95/98/ME) with the NT line (NT, 2000)
into a new kernel. NCU and most Newton software pre-dates this OS and
change.