[NTLK] Woz loved his Newton

Chris Browder kcfoxie at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 09:48:07 EDT 2018

I'm at the Splunk .conf18 conference and Woz is a keynote speaker. He got
on AI, and sang a beautiful sonnet to the Newton. He said he got his the
day the family was flying to Orlando. He was playing with it and got a
phone call. Needed to make a note and scribbled "Sarah dentist Tuesday 2pm"
and he was looking for a menu because its a new computer. So he tapped
assist and the calendar came up, populated the fields, and he said that's
what I wanted: technology that connected me to other people.

There was a decent amount of cheering from the crowd when newton was
mentioned :)

Cheers all,
Chris