[NTLK] Newton Connection Tools 1.1

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Wed Oct 10 19:59:27 EDT 2018

Well okay, let me be more specific.  You can get it to install and run, but it will be slower than a slug in a Antarctic winter storm.  I also never got it to connect to a newton at all.  By contrast Virtual PC with Win98 works really well.  If someone gets it work, by all means say how they did it.

Also a lot of features that work with other OS's don't work well on Win98 in Virtual Box as  there aren't any any "Guest additions" for Win98. *IF* it did, I bet it would run well as well as other OS's.  It alway surprised me one was never created.  There is a lot of software (games especially) that work well on win98 and not as well in other later versions (though you can usually get them to run with some tweaking).

So yes it "runs" but not very well and won't connect to a newton.  But hey, I would love to be proven wrong.  So by all means give it a shot and if you do get it going say how you did it. :)

-Dan