[NTLK] Lucky me

Grant Hutchinson newtontalkmessages at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 19:24:39 EDT 2018

> On Oct 12, 2018, at 1:59 PM, Rufus Kohn <rufuskohn at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> My question here is: will i be able to connect with my messagepad 2100?
> And which software will i need if that is possible.

Since the Color Classic has a standard serial port, the connection is pretty straight forward using a DIN-8 serial cable and a dongle for the MP2100's interconnect port.

What version of System will you be running? That might affect your choice of connection software, as well as what type of connection/syncing/transfer functionality you're looking for.

Newton Connection Utilities is probably a good place to start.

g.

Grant Hutchinson
NewtonTalk List Dad & Interweb Custodian