[NTLK] Virtual PC help

Michael Neville michael.neville at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 14:43:22 EDT 2018

I wanted to report my success in using an old Windows 7 laptop to install
Virtual PC and XP Mode.

Here's the process I followed:
https://www.wikihow.com/Install-Windows-XP-Mode-in-Windows-7

I used the UGreen USB 2.0 to RS232 cable and the restore of my internal
store and the 32MB flash card both went without a single hiccup. I have old
backups in *.NBK format so a Mac would not help.

Thanks again for everyone's input and let me know if I can answer any
questions about my experience.