[NTLK] Newton system font

B Dudney kosmicdollop at saber.net
Wed Oct 17 17:52:28 EDT 2018

This page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Typography_of_Apple_Inc.

mentions several fonts in various models for various purposes. Just search it for "Newton.”

you wrote:

> Hi Newtonians,
>
> I’m trying to find the name (or font) of the Newton system font, used to display info in system windows. Any ideas?
>

> Best regards,
> Pawel Piotrowski

via cable from low-power MacBook lacking wireless devices,
hence radiating no deadly EMR connectivity: see RadiateNot.Me;
plus powered by non-radiating coaxial DC cable from utility shed
where wall wart* EMR is indetectably far away
                           *standard Apple shielded power supply = less emissions