[NTLK] NewtonTalk Digest, Vol 57, Issue 9

Forrest Buffenmyer newton_phoenix at mindspring.com
Sat Sep 8 15:53:00 EDT 2018

Another thing: I was looking through my collection of Newton documentation over the years and from what I read, MailV Assistant exists mostly to ease the transition from its predecessor Simple Mail to MailV. In the documentation Simon Bell says after its initial run It can be deleted to save memory.

Mine still says "-no email-"... but MailV works. I've already frozen it.
--
Mahalo,
Forrest

(Proudly sent from my MP2100 using Mail V)