[NTLK] Routine Poutine and Newton Love Notes

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Thu Sep 20 02:54:35 EDT 2018

I don't even know if I can recall when I first joined. Sean was list dad,
and it was probably either in '95, or maybe '96. I started my Newton
journey, believe it or not, on the AOL forums. A guy in Texas sold me my
first Newton 120, running 1.3 for $400. I believe I discovered the list
from AOL.

On Thu, Sep 20, 2018 at 2:21 AM Grant Hutchinson <
newtontalkmessages at gmail.com> wrote:

> > On Sep 19, 2018, at 3:54 PM, Paul Zenk <pzenk at earthlink.net> wrote:
> >
> > I, like Jon, am a lurker.
>
> Jon and Paul ... it’s so good to hear from a couple of veteran
> NewtonTalkers who were around when I first joined the list.
>
> Seventeen ... (ahem) ... years ago.

Jon Glass
jonglass at usa.net
jonglass at mac.com