[NTLK] Einstein Android Build

Aaron Brigati abrigati at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 16:21:25 EDT 2019

Well, it'd be helpful for ME, but I don't know how many people there are who are both interested in Newtons and have a phone with a hardware keyboard.

That said, if the keyboard worked the Gemini would be a heck of an eMate!  (I have this model: https://store.planetcom.co.uk/products/gemini-pda-1 <https://store.planetcom.co.uk/products/gemini-pda-1> )

There's an upgraded one coming out this summer with an even faster CPU, too.