[NTLK] Email on Newton

Martin Ossio martinossio at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 4 12:55:50 EDT 2019

Thanks Paweł!

I already have a email from @newtoncity.org, that Marisa kindly has given me.
It is with this Marisa provided email, that I would love to send emails with my Newton.

I have tried:  Simple Mail, Mail V, Eudora Pro.

Maybe I should be using another Newton Program?

It is just that I really wish I could send emails with my Newton to other people :)

I love using Newton again!!

Thanks a million!

Martin