[NTLK] Newton 2100 Speed Boost Implant

Ed Kummel tech_ed at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 14 15:06:59 EDT 2019

I installed the faster crystal in my 2100 and used a micro-switch to flip between the original speed and the accelerated speed. It makes quite a difference with no discernable issues other than audio is sped up and it can no longer communicate with the external keyboard. You can get the keyboard to work if you boost it too.Ed

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sun, Apr 14, 2019 at 5:31 AM, L.L. Electronics<info at rozzbox.de> wrote:   Hi there,

does anyone here have the Newton Speed Boost Implant installed in the
2000/2100 (which increases the Newton's Clock speed from 160Mhz to
220Mhz)? Does this make a noticeable difference when using the device?
Also, are there technical details somewhere on how this is implemented?

Thanks :)
Kilian