[NTLK] A non-perfect, split, but Working Email Setup

Martin Ossio martinossio at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 19 20:23:40 EDT 2019

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to share a working email setup (Einstein Compatible)!!

It is not perfect mind you, because it uses for now two email servers.
Yet people when reply, they do it to the email you can read from your Newton.
This is done thanks to “Reply-To” configured.

I wish I could find one server that works for both, but after a some time trying (a tad bit more hours that I am proud to confess), this is what I got working for now.

It uses a paid server (Dynonames) for outgoing email. Please if you know of proven, working, free one that you can use today, please let me know to include it instead. I really rather recommend a Free way :)

Because it was a bit lengthy, for consideration to people that could be affected, I posted the instructions in the end at NewtonCity.org’s Einstein Forum for everybody that might need it:

http://newtoncity.org/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=topic&catid=5&id=6&Itemid=186 <http://newtoncity.org/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=topic&catid=5&id=6&Itemid=186>

I hope this helps someone!
Any comments appreciated!

Please, if you have a better setup that works today (preferably with just one server!), please share!

Thanks a million!

Martin