[NTLK] 2000 and 2100 plus accessories (cards, battery tray, software, styluses etc)

Kate Case kate.case at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 02:14:38 EDT 2019

Hi Forrest, the problem is I never had an AC adaptor for them and just used the AA battery tray, which of course I can’t lay my hands on right now...if you saw the mess my spare room is in at the moment...you’d understand why! I did have it recently so I know it’s around, just a matter of finding it.

Cheers
Kate

Jeweller & Silversmith
Tasmania, Australia