[NTLK] Rechargeable batteries in mp2100

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Mon Apr 22 12:47:58 EDT 2019

As others have already said, you certainly can. I have been for years.  The only downside is the battery meter will be off.  BUT you can fix that with Nick's softcharge.  It is a little package that allow you to set what batteries are being used in your newton (NiCad, NiMh etc) and the battery bar will be much more accurate as a result.  Here's more info on it http://www.stillnewt.org/library/_Software/_Other%20Newton%20Applications/_Batttery%20and%20Charging/Nick's%20SoftCharge%201.1%20%28NOS%202.1,%201998%29/readme.html but it should be on the various archives.  If you can't find it, let me know and I can mail you a copy.

-Dan