[NTLK] Rechargeable batteries in mp2100

Sylvain Pilet sylvain at pilet.net
Fri Apr 26 15:12:03 EDT 2019

To put it simply,
To recharge the batteries with the "Battery Tray", it must be modified (addition of the temperature component, and addition/modification of the metal parts of the Battery Tray)
In fact, it comes down to transforming the Battery Tray into the original Newton Battery pack in a way.

It's clearer?

Sylvain Pilet

<http://message-pad.net <http://message-pad.net/>>
<http://messagepad.no-ip.org:3680 <http://messagepad.no-ip.org:3680/>> [NPDS Tracker]