[NTLK] Newton Museum.dmg Please?

Grant Hutchinson newtontalkmessages at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 19:31:41 EDT 2019

> On Apr 26, 2019, at 1:15 PM, Sylvain Pilet <sylvain at pilet.net> wrote:
>
> Where the hell did this Newton Museum come from?
> There are things in there that I've been looking for for a long time.
> Who shared this, because I didn't follow the thread of this discussion well?
> In any case, a big thank you, it's wonderful to find some information and some sources.

The original Newton Museum site was created by John Venzon in 2001.

https://marc.info/?l=newtontalk&m=99980615930387&w=2

A set of DVDs containing software and documentation from his collection in 2005 and then Walter Smith purchased the “Museum” from John shortly after that.

https://marc.info/?l=newtontalk&m=113597135909880&w=2

g.

Grant Hutchinson
NewtonTalk List Dad & Interweb Custodian