[NTLK] WTB: OMP newton leather case

Craig Goodwin cmgoodwin1 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 19:09:05 EDT 2019

I haven’t ordered from these guys but I noticed this the other day when browsing for apple ii stuff. Can’t see if there’s a logo from the picture but you could probably email the guy if interested.

http://vintagemicros.com/catalog/apple-newton-leather-case-p-138.html?osCsid=d7f746b74a8aa51f5e3bb57be7c37448

 Craig