[NTLK] Where to sell my working MessagePad 2100?

Jean-Denis Muys jdmuys at mac.com
Sat Aug 31 16:46:10 EDT 2019

Hi Pawel,

Seriously, I have not idea about what this is worth. My aim is to make it a good deal for both the buyer and myself. What do you think?

Feel free to bid.

Jean-Denis

On August 31, 2019 at 10:06 PM, Pawel Piotrowski <newton at indigi.co.uk> wrote:

On 31 Aug 2019, at 16:37, Jean-Denis Muys via NewtonTalk <newtontalk at newtontalk.net> wrote:
Hi,

I just subscribed to this list because I have a quite complete configuration of a working Newton MessagePad 2100 with plenty of accessories that I would like to sell. What would be the best place to reach potential buyers?

For the moment, this is on eBay at https://www.ebay.fr/itm/273988161108

Hi Jean-Denis,

I think eBay is the best place to sell it.

How much do you want for that set? I’m interested, especially in software you have.

Best regards,
Pawel Piotrowski

Worldwide Apple Newton Users Map: http://user-map.applenewton.co.uk

NPDS Server: http://newton1.applenewton.co.uk:8079 (powered by Newton 2100)