[NTLK] Battery

Woody Smith woodysmith at me.com
Thu Dec 5 12:04:35 EST 2019

Frank this is the one that Stephanie used in her hack

https://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/keystone-electronics/192/36-192-ND/61798

I’ve used it in a couple of eMates, successfully as I recall. Requires removing some plastic from battery area. And care to not short circuit any connections

Woody

Sent from my iPhone