[NTLK] Building Einstein in Android Studio

Grant Hutchinson newtontalkmessages at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 01:46:08 EST 2019

> On Dec 5, 2019, at 3:17 PM, <craft.steve at gmail.com> <craft.steve at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Where can I find the latest built binary, and how is the performance on a Samsung Galaxy Note S8? I am stepping through the archives and am not sure about either question at this point.

Unfortunately, there isn’t a current Android binary available ... at least within the project repository. Unless someone has already created a binary themselves, you’ll have to build it yourself.

https://github.com/pguyot/Einstein/wiki/Einstein-On-Android
https://github.com/pguyot/Einstein/wiki/Build-Instructions

g.

Grant Hutchinson
NewtonTalk List Dad & Interweb Custodian