[NTLK] Pine64 Devices

David Arnold davida at pobox.com
Fri Dec 6 15:52:32 EST 2019

A quite modest effort could provide eg. POP & SMTP without encryption on a private (firewalled) address, proxying to POPS/IMAPS and SMTP+TLS to reach an external provider.

Similarly, we’ve discussed previously a couple of web proxy services that can render HTML5 + CSS + some JavaScript into simpler HTML2 that the Newton browsers can handle.

I think those would be just a matter of installing and configuring already-existing software.

Extensions such as you describe could then be a second step?