[NTLK] Emate and patience (Repair)

Walt Berger scooby9261 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 24 13:46:52 EST 2019

Is there anyone out there that would be willing to have e ship out my 300
and see if you can figure out why it wont charge or run on the battery ?
Ive repaired the battery correctly (to a t) and this unit will not run on
battery or charge the battery (it says its charged and then you unplug it
and nothing. Turn back on and it resets. Im going crazy to the point where
ive had it. Is there anyone willing to let me ship it to them and they can
take a look ? Ill pay for discovery and repair of the issue. Thanks.

Please help me this holiday season ;-)

-Walt B

Thanks.