[NTLK] Where to find TimeDate Set package

NewtonTalk newtontalk at pda-soft.de
Mon Dec 30 05:49:37 EST 2019

Hi experts,

I'm currently trying to get Christian's Lady Newt back to working condition.
Among the packages Christian sent me to install, there's a package called
"TimeDate Set". Newton Connection Utilities won't install it, claiming that
it doesn't appear to be a package. Surprisingly, this package can't be found
on my copy of the UNNA CDs, and a quick search in our good ol' web did not
yield any results, either.

This package appears to be freeware, so if anyone could send it to me or
provide me with a link where I find it, both Christian and yours truly will
be very thankful :-)

Frank