[NTLK] UNNA

Grant Hutchinson newtontalkmessages at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 18:29:34 EST 2019

> On Feb 27, 2019, at 11:06 AM, Morgan Aldridge <morgant at makkintosshu.com> wrote:
>
> UNNA has a GitHub organization and I'll be putting the git repos there
> (after sanitizing any sensitive data that may have wormed its way into
> the repos), with the exception of the archive repo itself. For legal
> reasons, the archive repo itself, and probably the mirrors.unna.org may
> not be able to be hosted on GitHub, at least publicly, so I'm looking
> at alternatives there.

I don't think there's any issue with keeping all the repos private (within the context of the GitHub org, of course), since the content will get pushed out to the publicly accessible website (and potentially other global mirrors).

I'm very excited to hear about the progress and want to confirm my interest in helping with any migration or maintenance tasks.

Woo!

g.

Grant Hutchinson
NewtonTalk List Dad & Interweb Custodian