[NTLK] Getting Started card mystery

fg2 fg2 at pda-soft.de
Sat Jan 12 04:17:10 EST 2019

> Haha! I was about to ask you about that locking tab last Sunday but it
felt like being mister wise guy, so I didn?t ?

You wouldn't believe how many Newtons I've "fixed" from a distance over the
last two decades by telling long-time 2x00 users about the locking tab of
the earlier models.

Sorry, Pawel, that I didn't tell you. Somehow I had assumed that if there's
one person on this planet who should know this, it'd be you. Proof for what
I'm always telling my wife: Never make assumptions...

Good that you were able to resolve this issue :-)

Cheers

Frank