[NTLK] David Hoffman "Road Warriors" Movie (MagicLink)

Sylvain Pilet sylvain at pilet.net
Fri Jul 5 17:37:32 EDT 2019

Interesting video, thank you Jeff.

Out of curiosity I got a Sony MagicLink back more than ten years ago. I find that the interface is, in some functions, practical, but really not overall. Handwriting recognition is what this system lacks the most... and also a little more intelligence ;-) But maybe it's because I'm too much of a Newton fan...

Which of you have seen the film "General Magic", and what do you think about it? I haven't seen him yet….

Sylvain Pilet

http://message-pad.net
http://messagepad.no-ip.org:3680 [NPDS Tracker]