[NTLK] General Magic on Showtime

DB DB at dbdigitalweb.com
Tue Jul 9 17:09:25 EDT 2019

Might try their app/website.  They might still allow it there.

Back in the day I thought long and hard about a GM device, in the end I got a Newton as it had more support.  I also liked the form factor better.  Still I have always thought the interface looked cool.  But I never played with one in person, so the useability might not be there at all.

-Dan