[NTLK] Newtons

Clu drclu at swbell.net
Fri Jul 19 13:43:50 EDT 2019

"I use it as an infinite notepad; tracking things that I'd like to recall but would have trouble finding in a paper notebook.
Like books I've read each year, or goals/resolutions, that kind of thing.”

I am thinking it would be good to do for that.  Just fun getting the Newton to power on.  But as a local server it might do the trick.

"I still have an archive of your NPDS server files on one of my Newtons... ;-)”

Oh still running?   What is the link to that one?

Been thinking it would be good to get the Oasis going MINUS the message base.