[NTLK] Is there a way to beam from emate to Mac via IR?

Forrest newton_phoenix at mindspring.com
Wed Jun 12 11:08:30 EDT 2019

Yes; I now seem to recall a discussion here on NTLK some time ago—years—about that software.

Perhaps a search through the archives for posts about it would yield a result. I would search for the word “beam”—speaking as someone who has done such searches in the past.

Mahalo,
Forrest

Sent from my T-Mobile iPhone 6S Plus