[NTLK] Christchurch Shooting

Forrest Buffenmyer newton_phoenix at mindspring.com
Fri Mar 15 00:51:14 EDT 2019

You and your family were the first ones I thought of when I heard of this news, just a few minutes ago.

So happy to hear that you are okay. Thoughts and prayers to those that were not so fortunate, and their families.

When will these senseless acts of violence end?

Mahalo,
Forrest

Sent from my iPad Pro 9.7"