[NTLK] eMate questions and font creation

Doctor Clu drclu at swbell.net
Fri Mar 15 14:07:43 EDT 2019

I’m considering getting a eMate going as a stand alone computer to dial up a BBS.  I have used a Newton before with the PCMCIA 56K modem and with eeTransfer.

First off I wanted to see if a font could be converted for the Newton.  I tend to use "Perfect DOS VGA 437 Win.ttf” for my term programs for the best ANSI experience.  Could anyone here help me in the process of converting this font for the Newton?

Also, would someone be willing to re-cell a eMate battery?   I gave this the old college try and that didn’t go too well.  (It charged but would not discharge).

Doctor Clu