[NTLK] I’m torn...

Forrest newton_phoenix at mindspring.com
Wed Mar 20 06:25:44 EDT 2019

[snip]The functionality of the iPad mini combined with the Pencil is going to leave your Newton in the dust I think[/snip]

I have been using the original iPad Pro 9.7” since August 2017 with the Apple Pencil...and I must respectfully disagree with your analysis.

There is no HWR. AND—something I just discovered that I did not fully understand before—using the Newton to write notes, etc. is a truly immersive experience. There is no email (unless you are connected to WiFi and using MailV), no News, no Internet to interrupt.

There is no substitute for the Newton—currently and, likely—ever. Sadly. ☹️😢😕

Mahalo,
Forrest

Sent from my T-Mobile iPhone 6S Plus