[NTLK] [OT] Vintage tech

Grant Hutchinson grant at splorp.com
Thu Mar 21 16:28:03 EDT 2019

> On Mar 21, 2019, at 2:11 PM, Mark Kuberski <berskyboy at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I put in a few pics of my:
>
> Harry Potter (Room Under the Stairs),
> My Star Trek Room
> My Tech Room
> My Spaceship (as my son and I have acted out Star Trek episodes, full of
> music, phasers, light shows, script, wormholes, etc).

Wow. That’s quite the vintage technology hidey-hole you have.

Are you just running the Newtons on batteries?

> I'd be interested how the rest of you folks store your vintage tech?

Most of mine is in my workshop, stored in bins or on shelves ... as Noah can attest to.

Here’s a few photos from my Instagram stream over the past few years ...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZK-xHbhxQB/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BM2Iui5Ft2x/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BEIL7drGwG9/
https://www.instagram.com/p/2thIqdGwEx/